BUJINKANKYU

Google
http://bujinkankyudojo.blogspot.com/

MIGUEL SANZ

jueves, 1 de septiembre de 2011


-

















MIGUEL ANGEL SANZ



contact:fudoshin_madrid@yahoo.es













Excellent teacher, develops techniques learned from his teacher budotaijutsu Pedro Fleitas.






In his lectures widely produced the subject, developing the possibilities that could happen in real life and offering an agenda based on the teachings received from his teacher.






His students, with the satisfaction of your company and learn, are motivated by both individual and general explanations and constant vigilance does not stop for everyone to complete their training.






Each class spends a few words of care for each one of us is more himself and in tune with others, developed not only in the martial aspect, but also on the staff.


ARTICLE OF MIGUEL ANGEL SANZ:


Pedro Seminar Fletitas - Argentina
For Shidoshi Rivera Miguel Ángel Sanz (Spain)

The first thing I want is to express my thanks to everyone who were at the seminar, those who had the pleasure of knowing, especially Carla, Samantha, Maxi, Nestor and Christian, who made my stay out there as being at home and of course Pedro Fleitas, teacher and friend, my eternal gratitude.


It is very difficult to express all the emotions that I lived there .... so I'll try not to think too much and let those feelings erupt in a natural way ..... There is something that seems magical to me, and are in the Bujinkan seminars, there will always more, I think this was the best and the next full you even more, if the following is better ..... is difficult to find something in life that has as much freshness right?. If you do not stop training, you are always growing and your vision is becoming much wider, so each seminar is better because you grow, and we can also understand the Soke, because we have grown up around it ah! Entrenéis is also important that instructors have a sense correct and enhance your development, this is something that you will feel, do not think too much.
All this also shows, on the other hand, we do not know as much as we think and we must always be students and continue training with that mentality.

This workshop, like others I've been lucky enough to accompany Peter was very nice but very intense, and not just limited to training, it is very important to observe and listen. Watch as giving classes such as speaking with other students regardless of degree but the person he talks to people who have nothing to do with the Bujinkan ...... for a Ninja is very important to learn to be a successful person in life and move in the right way. It may seem strange, but when I travel with Peter or attend their seminars, what I focus on is LISTEN, I do not mind the seminar certainly going to be good, I will listen and learn, I have very fond memories of conversations eating, walking, drinking a beer ..... that's when my eyes shine like diamonds, but I do not relax too much to forget that Peter always have to be very helpful. Then transmits these conversations my students to also enjoy them ..... do not forget that the heart is most important. I could talk for hours of those times ........ We must learn to observe and listen not only with the eyes and ears, but with your whole body and heart.

The course work Uke, which is a gift for what you get, but it is also confusing, since Peter has been working non-form and not intent, is very difficult to attack something that has no form or intention I also understood a little more Jupp Sessho and I was fortunate to train with people of varying degrees. I was impressed and felt very happy with the warmth of the people and their gratitude and respect. Not everyone has the same opportunities to travel, but they turn when they come to teach, Pedro told me long ago "if you can not train with Soke, trains with sihanada."

We learn more things we think we have learned, and eventually flow spontaneously, like the memories I have emerged as he wrote.
I can not conclude without saying how special it was for me Argentina, the deal so good that I received from the Christian organizers and Nestor, with friends and thanks Peter for all and forever ah the party and speak at another time .. .........
Shihan Pedro Fleitas commented, "I can really consider myself a student of Hatsumi Sensei?"
I do not come here to teach budo, here and there are very good instructors, I come because I know I bring something good for their lives, and that is important "





-

0 comentarios: